I'm here to make your life as easy as possible. I'm transparent about my processes and pricing so you are confident on the service you'll receive. No hassle!
Easy 10-step Process
- Fill in the form or make an enquiry
- Free 1 on 1 video or voice call (optional) to discuss your needs
- Accept contract and pay 50% of the fee
- Approve basic content structure
- Complete form to provide all the information required for a website
- I build, you review. I will revise until you're happy
- Pay final invoice
- Preparation for launch (redirect domain)
- Next step or Handover of site
Throughout the whole process, we can communicate via Whatsapp, SMS or email.
- Customised high quality template best for your business needs
- Analytics so you can monitor how many sales or traffic you get
- Completed QA Checklist to ensure it is performing at best
- Stock images and illustrations (up to 5) from select website, I will select the best photos to represent your brand.
- Responsive development meaning it looks good on both laptop and phone
- SSL Installation so you don't get the annoying message saying it's unsafe to proceed
- Optimised for SEO
- Training on how to use the site
I will also manage hosting for you at good price.
I only build on reputable managed hosting sites (I use Cloudways for Wordpress and Grav CRM and for Wagtail cms, use Heroku, AWS s3)
The cost covers these hosting cost and I add a little margin for admin fees.
OR, if you would like to manage the hosting yourself, I will handover everything to you after the launch.
* There is a small caveat - it is provided it does not exceed the bandwidth in a very unlikely case. I'll let you know months in advance if your traffic is significant that I need to upgrade the plan I have purchased for you.
Premium Service Plan
If you choose this plan, you can be assured your website stays fast and relevant.
- Carry out routine maintenance,
- Perform 2 small design or content changes*
- Provide you with a monthly analytics update. That way you can find out how many visitors visited your website, how many converted,
- Provide you monthly with dot points for business / website improvements
*You can request up to 2 small changes to be made to the website. For example, updating content, uploading new project/portfolio. Major design change or addition of any of the addons are not considered small changes.
- You will need to provide the content yourself about the business. When we send through the content form, to help you, I will include guidelines on how to write the content.
- If you would like copywriting services, let us know. I know few people who could potentially help.
- Alternatively, if you have any brand guideline, or brochure, I can select relevant words and paste it into the website.
Are you ready to get a new website?
Order Your Website